The love story of a bridal life is a piece of honey. Assalamu Alaikum wishes everyone the best of luck and wishes.




The love story of a bridal life, Farhan. Where are you? I was a little surprised at Jhumur's question. I said that at two o'clock in the night, where would a man be without his house?

I was shocked to hear about Jhum and told him to go to bed at two o'clock in the morning. Suddenly jhum said you were coming down to my house now. What are you talking about? This time Zoom's everlasting dialogue. Will you come or I'll come.

Many stubborn girls do as they say. I said okay. Who told me. You will eat something Zoom what you're talking about. You're fine.

I am asking you to bring Jhum's reply. You will bring it. Suddenly, I found myself wondering. Well, I am coming. Now do not listen to the soft voice of Jhumur. It does not happen today. It has been many nights.

The love story of a bridal life is a piece of the sweet life


The girl is stubborn but she loves me very much. I said I am coming now. Okay, be careful. It's too cold in Biar. I will get out of winter clothes but. Okay, Dad will get everything right. I packed everything up and got the car out of the garage. I left for Jhumd's house.

It will take 30 minutes to get to Jhumd's house. Just go and tell me something about Jhumke. Baba's mother is the only daughter. I was introduced to the same class at the university with me. I got married two years ago with the consent of two families. Now Jhum has gone to his father's house.

Anyway, I am now in front of Jhum's house. Jhum might be saying. I parked the car in the garage and screamed from behind. I was not ready for anything like that. I shouted like a little kid.

 Then I see it is the voice of Jhum. Jhum said whether you were a child or not. You are scared of it. I know what is happening to me. Zoom in. Hold on hand and say. I said. Where do you mean, come home? Do you get mad?

When I went home that night, my mother would tell me what she thought. Jhum is going to pull the shirt off his shirt this time. I said this is going to go. Jhum laughs and says, you will go to your neck. I said ok. But what will Abu Ammu say?

What to say means. Their clothes will come when they want to. I also thought I did not come to my wife for a long time. When she came today, she used the opportunity. I entered the room and laid down on the couch.

But jhum jumps out of bed quickly. It's a racket. I don't want to be mad. If I fall on the couch, it takes someone. It sounds humorous. I wonder what jhum is saying. Jhum nodded and said such a thing.

I could not hold myself anymore. I cried out loudly. The sleep came fast and my face was shaking. I also realized that there is an increased Abu ammo. You may have understood everything by now. I'm going to get the biggest gift in my life.

Jhum nodded and said such a thing. I could not hold myself any longer. I cried loudly. The sleep came fast and my face was shaking.

I am going to get the biggest gift of my life. I am going to be the father of the child. What can be a bigger gift than this? However, in the meantime, Jhum's parents came away. I said when the father came. I said it was just this. Extract sweets out of the packet of sweets.

Then Abu said, "Well, Daddy will go to bed. It will be time." After leaving Ammu. I took the jhum and went to the roof of the house. In a sheet on the rooftop of the roof, I sat down with two men tight. Then how many stories are shared between the two. Today is like a happy day for me. One time Zoom said. Well, what would our children look like?

Then I said my child would be like me. Don't know what it is. This time, Jhum is out of bed. The caller pressed and said. You will be like. My child will be like me. The love story of a bridal life is a piece of the sweet life

If you want to work online, please be patient. If you cannot approve your account Upwork then you will get your free Upwork account from Bangladesh only if you contact us.