College Life's Love Story - Love Story When I was studying for an MBA, I used to talk to people through Google Talk in the spare time, often with HR, it gave me interview tips and jobs. Was | I became a friend because I was relieved because many friends asked me to work in my own establishment, I concentrated on reading all my attention, now I am a girl, named Sweta, he was HR in a company in Pune.


He gave me full confidence that I would come to Pune after completing the course and that he would give me a job in his company, after talking to him regularly, I stopped talking to my friend, I took time out of studies to talk to him every day. When I started talking, I fell in love with him, not knowing myself, because, after months of continuous talk, I fell in love. It seemed, we both knew each other for years. College Life's Love Story

Now I did not know without talking to her, Sveta waited for me, we both talked to each other for 2-5 hours every day. I too stopped believing in the job to study. They say no love is blind, in this blindness I never took her mobile number from her because every day I used to talk through chat.

One day I asked if I got a low number in the exam, Sweta said on whether your company would keep me, you would not get tension, just pass, I would do your job, then he said that your job will come right now, I just said. I am in Bengaluru, how will I come to Pune, finish my studies.

Then I asked him, I don't know anyone in Pune, where will I be? He laughed and said that you stay with me, I said that your family members will not have any problem. He said that he lives alone with the flat and he knows about his family members, he told me about his family members, what I asked. I asked what he did, based on which he said that I was his friend. College Life's Love Story

I wonder if a girl is only friends with her family members, why would she say that? I didn't find the answer, but I'm glad I got a job as soon as I finished my studies, life was arranged and most importantly I got a good life partner.

Meanwhile, my tests came and when I told Sveta, she told me to pay full attention to the tests, as it was the final year exam, after which I had to go to Pune, I could not ask her any address during the exam. No one could take his mobile number.


The experiment was over and my test went very well, to give the good news when I opened Google Talk, Sveta was not online, now I constantly wait for him in Google Talk, my results also came and I passed with a good number. Gone, but Sweta or I didn't have a mobile number and his address and he wasn't even coming to Google Talk, now I don't know what to do. College Life's Love Story

Due to Sveta I stopped talking to any other friend, 2 months passed but Sveta didn't appear online, I did my interview here and there. I joined a job, how many years have passed since today, but I still wait for a sweater on Google Talk, but can't find it.


                                     Love Story

                            FB Page Hot girls Pic