Some unfinished true stories of unfinished love. My story doesn't matter. The girl who was hit by a new market in Newmarket is our mother Kartikadar wife Shchishmita. General Chat Chat Lounge Husbands mean girlfriends and girlfriends mean that the investigation is going on. Although I did not know anything, I became a believer. These lofar type boys are more like girls in the skull

.
That day I was going out without a grin on my head. The mother called, "Ah!" What is the condition of the hair! How is it that I understand my mother? One day allotted so much work that he would not understand if he did not go to the bank that day. The girl who sits next to the second officer looks pretty dab eyes and looks at me and says, you are not available?

- Yes. But who are you?
- I win. We used to study together at school. Didn't recognize me?
General Chat Chat Lounge Such a beautiful girl has been with me for some time, and I could not possibly look at her. Still, I do not know how to say sacrifice on the face. Thousands are beautiful! The victory itself started again,


- I am new. Do you have an account here?
- Yeah
- Tea you.


I looked at the win again with a slight rub in my eyes. Hey! This is Naren Quaker's daughter from Das Parada. The color was dark on the black side. How beautiful! Whatever the reason for winning, the benefits of private banks are a little higher. How do black girls become like white broiler chickens while staying in the air-conditioned room all day!


Jayita was drinking tea, it seems that she was stuck in the throat. I quickly came out with a sip of tea. I was walking along Victoria Road. The pursuit of our neighborhood is striking to think of everything. I called Where are you going? Sadhana took out his mobile phone and showed me a number.

-The number in China? 
-No. Why?
-Your boudi who bothers you a lot.
-O!

General Chat Chat Lounge The master of this shala has no work to eat. All-day the wife will doubt her and show her the number. I was cut off quickly with resentment. Shchishmita got to find out if there was a new book in the store bookstore. I talked a little bit,

-Hear that?
- Tell me.
-What can you tell the difference between emulsion and hallucinations? Don't you know?
-No, you are exactly where you look after being hit with a girl like you in Newmarket. What is it called? Illusion or hallucination?

- Idiot.
- No! I mean! You are a buddy!
- What?
-There is no Kartikada in our neighborhood. What is that
-Do you know Karthik? And you know how?
-No, I mean ... the day I was pushed, I was with Vim. Vim knows.
- Oh.
-What book will you take?
- A poem book. The fire that burns in the water. Went through the order
-Without Kerosene?
- What!
- No! Nothing

Then several days passed. Mom is dying for me and banging on the wall. The irony of finding a bride for the wedding. There is nothing more ironic than this. In the meantime, we had a long-awaited affair in the neighborhood. On the day of leaving everything, I was looking at some books in the new library in our district. Let me see what Sachismita looks like by spreading a few magazines.
I wanted to avoid it. Somehow I will come to pass but I got caught.

- Is that it?
- Yes, tell me.
-She was running away.
-Where? No!
- Your boys are bad guys.
-Oh! Speaking of Karthikdar? The fault of the age.

That is the awkward incident that happened in our neighborhood. Kartikada is stuck with the pursuer's wife. Trial for that matter, knowing. In the end, the relationship with purity was broken.
General Chat Chat Lounge

-Does the boy's guilt? The fault of the character.
It's all your fault.
-I mean?
-If you give the poor kartikada a little half, you could not do it with the wife of another.
-You too, monkey again
-The truth?
- Yes.
-Now eat Chinese nuts?
- What!
- Walk in the direction of the park.

Some unfinished true stories of unfinished love.


Cleanliness laughed, let's go. The purity bought ten nuts. Almond pockets are stacked in the middle of the bench where I am sitting, and purity. Except for a while, purity of breath said, You know, sometimes a friend is very much needed in life. I throw away the nuts and move to a little bit of purity, but come closer?


-You can really laugh too.
-If beauty ladies would laugh like that forever!
- Is there a way to laugh without being with you?
-This is the treatment for your illness now.
-How many people understand the mind of you!


I say smoke ash! Where is the time to understand the mind of all people! I ask the chastity,

-What was he looking for in the newspaper?
-O! Is there a job circular somewhere? If you are sitting in the house opposite Kartik, you will not.
When you were a kid, you lost your parents to your aunt.
-When did my mother get a job from day today?
-Which job?
- No! Stay. Don't dress you
- Can you tell me?
-We'll take care of our house and love the little boy.

General Chat Chat Lounge I look at the refinement. Sachismita laughs quietly.

-Pool babe, you are not just monkey, rude too.
-No one has taken the responsibility of making civilization someday just slandered.
Get up.
On the day he returned home, his mother said in front of the picture,
- How beautiful is the girl? Nare apart?
-Where's the play?
I checked. Got it Did you like it
-It's not gold, did my mother's English teach me when I was a kid?

The mother is unsteady in the reggae, gritting her teeth. You don't have a wife on your forehead. If my bones are strong, your peace. Except for her two days, Cigar stood at one of the buses stops to think about winning I was blowing. From where Jaita was laughing with a handsome boy, it fell in front of me. I thought, how much is Mayabini around! There is no one who is delusional. Some unfinished true stories of unfinished love.

-Who are you winning?
- Yes. How are you
- Well.
-My colleague, Paresh.
- Well.

How the mind gets upset at times, without reason. Surely the wound of purity is more than that. How is it, who knows! How about going to Odikata? Bhim is certainly the home of the purists in China.
Cleanliness was at home. Is Alkhala after all a Punjabi-like, white? Vim sits on the sofa; Without doing so, Takataki is doing so much more. I can't understand anything. I said I was going through this. I thought I'd go with you

- Well done.
- Yes. Same.
-Your burn heart?
-Didn't set fire in the water that day? At the grocery store?
- Of course, you can.
- Tell me, where is your aunt?
- Went to the temple.
-Now, I would leave Vim outside the door.
- What!
- Nothing. Get up today
- Feeding.
-I ate the day in the bank, still stuck in the throat.
-She said that head! Ashes cannot be understood.
-It does not understand why you dry throat unnecessarily.
-May?
- Drink water.
Bim came out and said, you are hitting the line now?
-How did it happen! Dab dab dab eyes all swallowing.


Then how long was the search for purification? I could not find the number that landed them. Angry with Karthikada, Sachismita has broken her mobile. Oh poor! Girls are always in the break! Heartbreaks before marriage, bones break after marriage. From the middle to the upper forehead crack. That evening, the mother gave water and said, "I saw a girl going to the temple to worship, how beautiful!" If someone on your forehead gathers! The next morning I was asleep by nine. The mother hurried and called, and said, The girl who came to see you in the temple. I come to the sitting room and see chastity. I was a little surprised, Some unfinished true stories of unfinished love.

-You?
- Yes. I got a job in a school. Going through this, I met Bhima. He showed you his home. I thought I would pass on the good news.
-But I can't find you on the phone.
-O! It's broken.
-Then he got a job. My mother's forehead is bad.
-I understand that your mother is very obliged to take two jobs together?
-Then tell me to find out?
- What?
- Registration. A good day if available?
Sachismita laughs like a shy woman. Some unfinished true stories of unfinished love.


                                 More Love Story