Crush on an English teacher in school life. We two classmates ate a crush on an English teacher in school life. Urmi and I. Pretty handsome sir used to come to school wearing a new shirt every day. Then we read Nine. Urmi First and I Third Girl.

Sir, when we joined this school, we were studying at Seven. Then he would not take any of our classes. Many of the big sisters of the school ate the crush on Sir. The school was quite crowded, which is why our ears were still ringing.


Crush on an English teacher in school life

I knew that Sir loved me very much. I was known at school as a decent enough girl. Dad was on the school committee and almost all the teachers liked him. I did not take the math test in the second terminal exam at eight. I asked my father for money but he did not give it to me. So the next day when I am giving the test, Reazul is on duty in Sir Hall. The question paper came to my seat immediately after supply.

--- Why not give a math test?

--- Sir, I was sick.

--- You mean sick? One day the disease got better? I heard something else.

This time I was ashamed. Sir, surely my father told me to come to the market in the afternoon.

--- Then you have heard.

--- Now tell me why you didn't take the test.

Crush on an English teacher in school life

Sir stabbed the real place. Because I would get good marks in all my subjects except maths. I used to fight in this terrible subject just to pass. This time my preparation is very bad so I have already thought that I will not give the test anyway. For this, Riazul Sir also has a role. He put me and Urmi in the race to be first.

If he was on duty in our case, he would say - this time we will see who can be the first between Urmi and Laju. All the teachers including him knew that even though I got higher marks in other subjects, I passed in mathematics. So, sir, this competition made my maths fear horrible.

So to avoid the shame of not being first, Advance plans to withdraw from the competition and not attend the exam. That was my better decision than losing an unwritten contest. Sir, that's what you guessed. However, on the one hand, I am relieved. Again, my father did not give me the test because I did not pay.

Sir has always been fond of me on more than one subject. If he didn't go to school one day, he would find out how I was trying to improve my maths, he would give me a little leeway in the naughtiness of the class, he would also evaluate me enough.

For these reasons, some of my classmates thought that I probably had a love affair with Sir. They started whispering. Although the relationship is so e. Led by those classmates, Urmi is again my unwritten rival. I can't accept this relationship in any way. Because he is eating habudubu in his love.

Suddenly one day Urmi is taking care of me very fondly. I always sat on the first side of the second bench. Urmi used to sit on the first side of the first bench because he used to come earlier for private reading. That day will not allow me to sit on the second bench in any way.


I have to sit next to him. I sat in pairs. He sat next to her and dragged her to the common room. He brought a bowl full of pickles from home to feed me. Singara brought from the shop with a binder to feed me. I was looking for the meaning of so much entertainment. Why the sudden change? Finally, the reason was revealed.

      Crush on an English teacher in school life

--- Kaiju, I'll ask you a question, I'll tell you the truth. Say, God, bless!

---- Well, tell me.

---- Do you fall in love with Reazul Sir?

---- Nah.

---- Are you lying?

---- Oh no, I'm telling the truth. What kind of love, sir, can be loved?

---- Then you will give me a job.

----- What work?

----- Sir who I love. I will fall in love with him, you help
I will.

----- How?

---- I will tell my story to sir. I will give you the letter and you will deliver it to him.

---- Well.

Then he handed me a letter and said--

--- I will go home and study. I wrote it to you.

---- OK.


I got very worried. At the end of the holiday, I went home and started reading Urmi's sixteen folded letter.

Crush on an English teacher in school life
Dear Laizu,


Nice to meet you. From today there is no conflict between you and me. You are my best friend. I know you have a good relationship with sir. I love sir too. Do you know, Ima, dolls love sir? But I will not help them at all. Sir, yours is better than mine. Be well Not today.

Iti
Sir's wife,
Reazul Sir + Urmi,
Reazul Sir + Laiju.


Full page R + U, R + L. Seeing all this, now I have started to love like Urmi. The most interesting and noticeable thing was that there was not the slightest hint of violence or rivalry between him and me. We don't get along very well with others because we can't share this story with anyone. That's why we both used to read about it but I didn't have the courage to reveal it to Sir. There is no end to how many times the two have tried together. But nothing is happening at work.

Sir also saw the feeling of mahram in us. Let's talk together all the time. One day Sir said again - "Are you marrying children? Whose son will marry whose daughter? You don't have to worry about this now, pay attention to your studies."


This is how it is going on. But I was looking for a relationship with someone, sir. Urmi and I became very, very good friends. All the while we were planning our present and future and Sir's invisible presence was there.


Suddenly one day I went to school and saw Urmi sitting upset. Feel weeping. As soon as I left, he grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the common room. He said somehow while crying.

--- Sir got married yesterday. That's why he took leave.

--- What do you say? What will happen to us now?


I made my eyes and face red with tears. How can I mourn so much? At the end of the show, the two of them consoled themselves. Stay, doll, did not marry Ima! Slowly the two of us accepted Sir's marriage. Urmi says - my family would never accept, they had to run away. Sir, would you ever run away?

--- I would have been in the same situation. What has happened has been good. Didn't you marry someone from school?


Suddenly looking at Urmi's letter in the fold of the diary, I remembered all those funny days lost. I hummed.

The days did not remain in my golden cage, it did not remain that my days of various colors ----
Crush on an English teacher in school life

             More  school life Love Story


            More  Bangla school life Love Story