Romantic love story tales


It is very difficult to find the love of a real friend within the urban dust and brick rocks. The people of this city are as waste as the brick stone. My home is Mirpur 12. My closest friend Aishi lives next to our house. Our friendship is very deep because of the fact that we are both young guys playing together.

From a very young age, we could not think of anything but each other because of intercourse. I remember very well. When I and Ishi were in the tenth grade, I had a high fever. I had to go to the hospital till then.

He did not eat anything for two days. After two days I told him to be healthy and then he had some eating. Ishii has no kinship with our family. We had such a good relationship with the Ishii. I used to have dinner all day at their house.


Sometimes he would come to our house to chat and eat and drink. When the time passed, I did not get it. But anyway, I still liked Oishi in my mind. Okay as a gun. But I loved him. I don't know if Ishii liked me. During the first year of the HSC exam, one of our friends, Aishi, fell in love.
I was so angry. I did not understand what I was doing to you. The reason for this amount of anger was when Ishi told me this. When I could see the water in her eyes, who could bear it after watching it. Could not

Ishi was forced into the house. Then Ishi was taken home. Then Ishi and I had some upset for some time. Then I thought to myself. I gave Ishi a phone. I said by phone that I was ready to go.

I do not want to eat anything at home. However, if not at first and then after hearing this I agreed.

When I came in front, I said to the scaffolding and then to the house. That said, he and I are going to my house. Ishi called from behind me.

I turned around and cried and told me. I know why you took me out. You are my friend. You are my kalija. I removed the water from her eyes and said. Madani girl you are one. Walking. Seeing such a story in my eyes and water is running out. Either way, I removed the water and I proceeded to the house.

I went to the house freshened up. I started thinking about Ishii with my head on it. I took Oshi and gave him a call.

There was no news from Kiri's evening or evening. I said I came home and slept. I prayed. You said yes. Speaking like this has not happened before.

Anyway, talk about it. I put the phone. Then with the pillow head. I started thinking about it. It has never happened before. Think about Aishi today. It feels so good. Sleep on the phone. After receiving the phone.

Ishii said what is the matter with Alvi Saheb. What happened to you today, but you did not tell me my name, Alvi. Don't know what happened.

Ishii said I would soon come home refreshed and have breakfast together. I am surprised that my food is not eaten. I did not say anything else. I went to the house of the Asians.


Aunty says that Ishi is doing it all for her. My head is spinning. This girl must have gone mad. Otherwise, what can she do with this? I sat down to have breakfast. Today, all vomit. The other day and my food kill. And today, I am anxious to feed me.
This way, I know why Ishii started to care more and more. Whatever the situation, I started to become more and more vulnerable towards her.

Whatever will happen. I plan many things in my mind. Then I gave Oishi a call. Balam had one thing. Do you have time in the evening tomorrow? Ishii said over and over again. She said. I said no to women. That's the reason why I think so.

Ishi has never been told this way before. Shuddhi says I have to go out now or go out tomorrow. He will go yes or no. He has no time to listen. I mean, I have to go. Anyway, I said that tomorrow evening Hatirjheel would come. Ishi said I would go alone or not. I said hmmm. We have a small job.



I will wait for you. Ishii says okay. But if you are late. You have news but I will not tell you, father, you are leaving. Ishi says ok. It will not go at night. By phone, I said I was going. You are just in time. Ishi says ok.

In the afternoon, I went to buy a beautiful ring and a few roses. In the evening, I reached the elephant. No, I said you're here.

No problem. Alvi, I'm not young anymore. Okay, dad. Okay. Come here too. I told Ishii. Ishii, you will close your eyes a little. What Ishii said is Alvi. I requested. Ishi said ok. There is but I can't keep it off for long. I said okay.

This time Ishii closes his eyes. I also kneel down in front of Ishi with courage in his chest. Roses rose from his back. I told Oshi "Ogo Nandini, I have been punished in your love. I see the water in Ishii's eyes. I take the roses from my hand.

Are you crazy or why. It took so long to say that. I said I was scared. This time, Ishii said, "I am telling you. I will be angry." This time I said I see your hand. Ishi said why. I said, 'Dibi'. Then he put his hand forward.

 I put a ring on his finger and said, "This is my little gift of love." Sabbir removed a message Then I walked on the way home from Ishi's hands and left.





Post a Comment

0 Comments