Relentless love story relationships My parents are divorced. I live with my mom, and my dad lives in Canada. My father married another woman after moving to Canada. Who has shown loneliness as a reason to marry? Before my parents leave for Canada, I am told that they will take the paper as soon as possible. Dad came to the country but did not come to take us, father came to give Ammu a divorce. Mom worked for an NGO and paid for the pearl. Mom is a very self-respecting person.

Relentless love story relationships


Ammu - Most people have come to know about the issue of Abu divorce from people in my nana's house. I haven't talked to anyone about this topic. Nanu and Mama came to our house very angry, and who was telling Ammo why we did not know Shafiq's decision? Shafiq could not have divorced you without telling us. What a dare!

There is a girl in the world, and if she falls into the hands of a bad woman, she leaves you! He had to persuade, and if not well understood, I would have made such arrangements that I could not get out of the country. And what does your mother-in-law say about her son? In the midst of all these words, Ammu stopped Mama and told Nanu in one word, 'Mother would not have benefited you by talking about Shafiq, you could not do anything, because Shafiq had hugged her with another person. And why would I force her there? Will I be with her, and be with her?

Love story 

If a man does not want to be with me, what could be more shameful than wanting to be with him? And I mean, nobody, I can drive alone in my life. Then Nanu left with more and more nonsense. And as time goes on, your life becomes so much because of so much sense, no matter what you say. My mother-in-law is a little understanding for everyone because I am very angry and like myself. Relentless love story relationships

My grandmother is very sorry for this behavior. Grandma used to stay with us. Abu-Ammar divorced after leaving the house of the village. We call the people in the house next door, uncle say why? Because we build a social relationship with them, not everyone is in a blood relationship.

We still feel sorry for them. We suffer for their good. There is no cure for my son's wrong with my mother. When the boys and girls grow up in their own world, they go there like their mothers and fathers do nothing. Gold mother, I became your mother as Shafiq's wife. What would have happened today if Shafiq had not been divorced between you and Shafiq?

I was your mother-in-law's mother. And even though Shafiq survives today, I am not one of you. Listen mother is not just a relationship with paper. Either with the mind. You and my relationships are mother and daughter. Our relationship will last forever. You, me and Tuntuni are one spirit. You are my mother Then my mom tells my grandmother, you can stay with me if you want.

Grandmother squeezed her head and said, "If I am here, Joli will have some complications, people will say ten words, and Shafiq my son will contact me, and he will communicate with me through the tune, they will be right in front of your eyes." No, And I deserved this punishment for the other son.

If I am here, Shafiq himself will be busy with his new family, as well as the duty of the mother and daughter will rest on your shoulders. After that live a happy life. The responsibility of the baby is for both parents. The next day, Daddy goes home to the village. Relentless love story relationships

Mom and I got on the train. My grandmother is a hard-hearted person like Ammu. One month after leaving home in the village of Dadi, one day Abu calls Ammu not to talk to me, I talk to Dad twice a week. Umm, Dad's call really drives me away with mobile, and he never wants to know what I have talked to him about. Dad always comes to the stage of the talk and wants to know how your mother is in tune. Then I get angry, I say good, and I cut the call because of Rakhi.

After seeing my father's call, my mother called me, as soon as I received my father told me to give your mother a mobile phone, then I told myself that I would not speak to you. Then Abu said soft neck and call Tuntun Jali.

I take a mobile phone to Ammu and say, Ammu, Dad wants you. Ammu does not even say a word to his father, Shafiq Jolly says, I was standing a little away. Mom's talking about mommy, she was just talking, she was not saying anything, she just said yes I am listening, the last thing was ammo, mom says, ok Shafiq, I will call Amma because I cut the call. I want to know why you talked to my father?

Listen to my mother laughing, my anger with my father, pride or any other kind of emotional contact. If I didn't receive the call, your father would think I was still in trouble for him! Your father is nowhere in my life. I ran to my room, I cried a lot. I was thinking to myself, my dad would come and apologize to my mom one day.

After that Ammu-Abu will give a lot of nonsense, then we will be together again. Today, I realize again that I have a father, a mother, but we will never be a family again. Father has broken our world into his own hands which will no longer be a pair. Relentless love story relationships

The next day, Ammu calls Dadi and talks a lot, at one time Ammu Dadi says, Amma Saphik is in tension with you, or do you not receive Shafiq's call? Amma tells Dadu to receive Abu's call, and if Amma does not receive the call, then Tuntun's father will call me again, it does not suit me.

You receive a call and talk to him and tell him what you have to say.
Grandpa calls me once every day, he talks. It also speaks to Ammu. We used to go on holiday before, but now I do not go very much to Nanu's house. When Nanu goes home, Nanu, Mama, and Mama just talk about abusive father,

And in front of me will say to mom, what happened to you because you have a job, is your only daughter? Tell Shafiq to send all the expenses of Tuntun, you have no future? Who will see you if you spend all your money behind your daughter? And what is your age? Will you be alone all your life? Immediately after saying this Nanu gets angry and says, "Mom, my mistake is to come to you,

It's better to be at home. Then Nanu becomes silent. I do not want Nanu to sit for these words too. Even then, because we have nowhere to go. Dad - Ammu's divorces have left us all a little wary. And I love my mom's cooking.

December is the end of my exams. Living alone at home makes me upset. Ammu told me while eating dinner tonight, let's go somewhere. I am happy Ammu said Tuntun I took a week off so tell me where to go for a walk?

Where to go, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Sylhet, Sajek, Ammu suddenly told me how to get your grandparents home? I am surprised at the words of the mother! I jumped in happiness and I hugged Ammu's throat and just said, Ammu you are so good.

The next day I went shopping for my mom and Dad. The next day we left for Grandpa's house. But we did not tell anyone grandmother about to go home.

When Ammu and I were leaving Rickshaw at the Grandfather's Gate, an uncle in our village saw us, an aunt came and dropped Amma's bag from Rickshaw, and started calling Grandma from outside, saying Aunt Gate opened early. Amma and I are standing behind my cousin. Relentless love story relationships

Grandma Gate opened up and saw us without saying anything to Uncle. Grandma just raised her hand to me and said, "Tuntun, I ran Grandma."

Today, the grandmother is wiping her eyes and saying, 'Jolly mother, you are not my daughter, you are my mother, the only mother can understand what the child wants? Today you have removed all my troubles. I have never had any trouble in my life. My mother did not leave me.

 
                             More ...........Love Story

                              Facebook Page Like It