Today I'm going to tell you the real story of my one-sided love story, my name is Dharmendra and the girl I fell in love with was Ankita. And we were in eighth grade in different schools. My family moved from village to town, initially, I had no special attachment with him, we were just ordinary friends.

We played together in the evening, - sometimes, he would fight, he would complain to his mother during fights, his mother would complain to my house even if it was wrong, family members would scold me, then we would play together again and become one. Go on Ankita used to play badminton, I also learned to play with her.

After a while we came in tenth grade, I do not know why the mind is asking. His laughter and worship began to frustrate me, but I did not have the confidence to speak my mind with him, I thought he would not mind. One day, in Deepavali, Daring to give him a guitar card alone outside the house, he laughed and said, thank you,

I was very happy to see her happy. One-way love story - In love story One day I told my classmate about myself and her, she was a little freak, her name is Anuj. Anuj - does he want you? I don't know, man, I want him a lot, but I understand all that.

Anuj - Let's know. I - How about - Friendship Day is coming, you tie him to the band of freedom, then see I - No, friend, don't mind. Anuj - crazy .. don't try and think I'm fine I want to give the band in his hands the chance I got on Independence Day,

I did not dare to tie the band, he laughed and thanked you. I told Anuj that he said, 'Oh my friend, he does not want you, if he wants to wear a band in front of you, he has someone else in mind.' I was angry to hear this, but my heart did not accept it.

After that, as I started looking at the drawing, I also started to feel that he was not interested in me, and it turned out that he had a boyfriend, Anuj rightly said, my heart was shocked. ,

I went to paint him. He did not agree to apply color to me. I said that I should apply a vaccine but not the color, he did not agree and I agreed. One-sided love story - A true love story

Then I saw a girl drawing her face in the street, and I was filled with anger when she saw no response. I poured a small bucket full of water and poured it on the drawing she was completely wet and started screaming at me and talking upside down, but you know. No,

There was no fear in my mind then. Then I filled the bucket again and said that there was nothing bad about it, you put water on me, but he kept talking upside down, and I returned home quietly with a broken mind.

He never spoke, but still today, somewhere I have laid a soft angle for him and since then I have never felt heartbroken by anyone. "True love happens only once in life - repeated love - true love is not"
                                                                            Thank You 

                                              Love Story 

                                                        Girls Health TiPs

                                                          FB Pages

                                       More  love story