A painful love story | Unique love One girl She is as beautiful as she is beautiful. Don't lie to anyone, or talk badly to anyone. Just keep studying for yourself. "There was a boy in the same class. He loved her. The boy often used to do his little things. The girl smiled and thanked him, then there was no limit to the boy's happiness. Once upon a time, the two lived together. After that, the heavy rain began. The man was stopped under a tree, the tree was very small,.The two branches were very close to each other to avoid the rain, as the rain pulses were coming down from there. The boy came in. The boy couldn't control his emotions as he got so close, the boy proposed to the girl.


The girl also wanted to think so she agreed. And that's how the love of the two began to grow. One time the girl was waiting for the boy under the same tree. When the boy came in late, he saw her and said, 'Why are you coming so late? My life is gone Forgetting all the anger, he ran and went to the boy. One day, two people were sitting under the same tree and talking. The girl was sitting on the tree and the boy was lying on his lap, and the girl said, "Jan, I can't tolerate your separation now. A painful love story

Even without you, it feels like 100 years to me. You marry me, or I'll die. "The boy quickly put his hand on the girl's face and said," Priya, I will marry you too, how can I live if you have anything? "Then she's thinking something like," Don't worry, I'll talk to my family soon "" Slowly the long time passed. A day's matter Two men were sitting under the same tree. The boy's face then landed. When asked about the girl, she said angrily, "Honey, I've explained a lot to my family members, but they aren't ready for our wedding.

They confirmed my marriage somewhere else. "The girl was shocked to hear this. She started to cry out loud" but she overcame her feelings and said, "I love you so much, I love you never forget." "Please forgive me ..!" The boy said gently, "If you want, we can be good friends now." "The girl started crying when she heard this," the boy explained to her and then they both cried and left for their home. Seeing the boy's wedding day shining, the boy was sure his friend would definitely come to his wedding. But it didn't happen. A painful love story

Yes, a gift sent by the girl opens with a trembling hand. He became oblivious as soon as he saw it. A gift to the blood-soaked heart. The pack had nothing else. And at the same time there was a letter, writing - Hey crazy, what in your heart and otherwise would you give your wife? Friends, the most beautiful feeling in our lives is the love we all have but can we ever find ourselves? If the partner is wrong then both are right and wrong, family members are wrong but love is wrong?

                        If you like this post, please share

                                             Hot Picture FB Pages Like